Ryder ChoiceLease offers you the most flexible leasing options in the industry, with capital or operating lease types that include Fair Market Value, Tax Advantage Solutions, and Flex Trac, which includes an option to buy at a pre-determined price. You can also select the length of your lease, with short, medium, or long-term leases ranging between one and ten years in length.
Truck Maintenance Options
Maintenance Location Options
- Full Service: With Ryder ChoiceLease Full Service you get best-in-class maintenance with bumper-to-bumper coverage, that includes brakes and tires. The result is greater than 95% uptime, lower transportation costs, and a fleet that keeps moving.
- Preventive: Ryder ChoiceLease Preventive delivers built-in reliability through the industry’s most comprehensive preventive maintenance program. You benefit from predictable costs, greater uptime, and access to over 800 convenient Ryder locations.
- On-Demand: With Ryder ChoiceLease On-Demand, you choose when and where we conduct maintenance on an
as-needed basis. This highly flexible maintenance program offers you pre-negotiated maintenance rates and access to the Ryder network.
Need specialized box trucks for your fleet?
- Ryder Shop: Get best-in-class Ryder maintenance at our coast-to-coast network of more than 800 service facilities and over 6,300 trained and certified technicians.
- On-Site: With Ryder On-Site Maintenance, you receive Ryder SelectCare Maintenance at your location. We manage every aspect of your maintenance including the facility, technicians, and procurement costs, allowing you to improve efficiency, maximize uptime, and optimize transportation costs.
- Mobile: Ryder Mobile Maintenance delivers our best-in-class maintenance to a location of your choice. Enjoy faster turnaround times, increased uptime, and a more convenient way to keep your fleet moving.
Choose from a wide variety of manufacturers and a vast selection of vehicles custom spec’d to meet the specific needs of your industry and your business.